Alive With Clive: Catch the Health Wave Benefitwooinc_admin
The Catch the Health Wave event for the benefit of Ripple Effect Artists and Gilda’s Club New York City I mentioned in my previous newsletter took place in Manhattan this past Saturday, and it was rip-roaring success!
· Jessie Fahay (http://rippleeffectartists.
· Regina Rossi (Zumba instructor extraordinaire!) (http://reginarossi.zumba.com/
· Hal Eisenberg from Windows of Opportunity Inc. – Barbara Harmon Institute (http://wooinc.org); and
everyone else who made it happen!
And it sure was great to see so many of my friends there, including:
· Josh Lamothe from Grassroots Consulting (http://grassrootsconsult.com/
· Kathleen Day from Life Smith University (http://lifesmithu.com);
· Lori Denman from organic dark chocolate company, Brooklyn Dark (http://brooklyndark.com);
· Kathleen Raymond and Wayne Gabari, representing ASEA (http://globalhealings.org); and
· Diane Pratt, a certified grief coach (http://phoenix4lifecoaching.
as well as two of my favorite singer-songwriters who’ve been guests on Alive with Clive:
· Jeneen Terrana (http://jeneenterrana.com); and
· Anne Margaret-Redding (http://raisethevibration.com)
who both played songs I love to hear!
I encourage you to visit the Web sites mentioned above to find out what everyone has to offer.